W  e  l  c  o  m  e

Uni Kanthaka

Ethereum
CATEGORY
Collectible
SUPPLY
10000
TRAITS
56
STATUS
UPCOMING
MARKETPLACE
Link
TBA

PRESALE

DATE
PRICE
ETH
ADD TO CALENDAR

PUBLIC SALE

2022-12-09 19:00
D
H
M
S
DATE
Dec 9
ADD TO CALENDAR

DESCRIPTION

UniKanthaka NFT collection, by KingFort NFT(&)ART. Generative UniKanthaka NFT collection. 10K NFTs generated with Rarity based layers, which are illustrated using ink and dip pen in collaboration between KingFort NFT(&)ART and Artist Praneet_(PS). Due to great respect for Traditional artists and deep love towards ink and pen artwork, KingFort NFT(&)ART provides benefits of blockchain to Traditional Artists and generative imagery to their ink and pen Artwork. KingFort NFT(&)ART shares 70% of revenue generated from nft collections with artists related to the collections and remaining 30% of revenue is used for the upliftment of needful traditional artists.
#2D
#collectible
#digital art
#generative
#NFT

PROMO VIDEO

Information incorrect? Please submit an update request.

Weekly Newsletter

Tired of missing NFT drops
and buying on the secondary market ?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By signing up you agree to our Terms & Conditions